Monday, March 15, 2010

I dub thee-- "Motorcycle meets Dance Club"


I recently purchased a faux black leather bomber jacket from NY & Co. for a really nice price at one of their crazy sales (you know--the ones that are 50% off the entire store, and we'll honor any additional discount coupons you have in your possession).  I was never one for "leather" clothing or outerwear, but I decided to give it a try to add some edge to my wardrobe.  I love it as an addition to outfits thus far.  
The great thing about all these items is that you can use each and every one of them in varying types of outfits.  The dress is instantly more glam with a pair of sky-high stilettos or cage heels.  You can use the necklace to add spice to an everyday suit.  You can pair the jacket with jeans and a tee for a more casual look.  The ankle booties can accompany a pair of skinny jeans.  And, well, the ring can be worn at any time!
KUDOS FOR THIS OUTFIT GO TO:
  NOTE--the picture is different than the poorly detailed photo of the Spanx version, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

  1. I love the versatility of this outfit. The leather bomber jacket and the ankle booties give this outfit a refreshing edginess that is oh-so en vogue right now. In this outfit, you can't help but "rock it" at the clubs :) But when you take away the jacket, tights and replace the booties with a pair of super sexy strappy heels, you've got yourself a classy look for an evening at a 4-star restaurant. And best of all, this million dollar look is doable on any budget. Thanks! I'm off to do some shopping....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hae! I love that you made this blog.. as I am reading this, I want to shop! I'm excited to see more of your posts and gather/bounce off ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete