Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Res Ipsa Loquitur--Clearly, They Don't Own Mirrors


I honestly don't know what SJP is beaming about... the dress, the hair, the overbearing statement necklace... the entire ensemble topped off with the shiny gold belt and shoes makes me gag.  It's an overstimulating combination that might cause those with a weaker constitution to succumb to an epileptic seizure.

Katherine Heigl managed to age herself by 20 years with this outfit.  Wow.

Liv Tyler possesses very natural and classic looks.  However, this dress is a poor mix of goth, vampire, and lack of shape.  Is she pregnant again??  If so, this would explain the shape, but NOTHING else.

I am all about casual comfort.  I am all about weekend wear.  But--Jessica Alba, you look homeless.  End of story.

It's one thing to don an extreme "rocker-chick" outfit for a stage performance... but this... I just hate it.  I feel like if she wants to go for an edgy look for her album release, she could have found a better-looking way to do it.

1 comment:

  1. 1. SJP looks like a tea cozy at Snooki's grandmother's house.
    2. I said the SAME thing! She looks like a 45 y/o woman attempting to dress like an 8 y/o girl. Not attractive.
    3. I had no idea that Liv was the lost cast member of the Addams Family.
    4. Are those jean sweatpants? SweatJants?
    5. Miley, we get it. You're not Hannah Montana anymore. Now stop trying to be Brit Brit because you aren't her either!

    ReplyDelete