Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sale Mail--AT Loft Extra 50% Off Sale Items

Ann Taylor Loft is one of my all-time favorite stores for clothing pieces capable of taking me from the office to happy hour to casual weekend errands.  I have purchased very few items from the Loft that are not super versatile.  I'm currently trying to resist the sale... we'll see how long I can hold out.

Cloudy/Rainy Spring Day
Stripe Knit Pullover Sweater, Three-Tier Ruffle Windbreaker, Marisa Sailor Pants, Cole Haan Air Bacara Ballet Flat
Sunny Spring Weekend
Stripe Cardigan, Marisa Slouchy Straight Twill Pants, Embellished Tunic, Nine West Ambitious Pumps, Nine West Avagh Flat


Spring Evening Date
Faux Wrap Shirtdress, Franco Sarto Luxe Platform Pumps
Other Desirables

Sequin Shoulder Cardi, Striped Boatneck Sweater, Sequin Front Top, Flower Pin

No comments:

Post a Comment