Monday, May 10, 2010

Cute Color Combo--A Punch of Black and Blue


Since I can remember, I was always told not to wear black shoes with navy blue pants.  In fact, it really seemed like mixing black with darker shades of blue was a huge faux pas.  I think it is time for that to change.  I am not advocating a black shirt with a navy skirt/pants, but seriously--I am loving the combinations of royal blue and black I have been seeing lately.  The look is just so sleek!!  So~go out like a champ in some black and blue!!  I swear, I am not biased just because blue is one of my favorite colors.  :)
KUDOS FOR THESE ITEMS GO TO:
*Nordstrom - Herve Leger Double V-neck Cocktail Dress
*Forever21 - Pinched at the Center Dress
*Forever21 - Time to Shine Dress
*Forever21 - Denise Belted Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment