Monday, May 17, 2010

Cute Color Combo--Shades of Royalty


After a quick scan of my closet, I realized I did not have that much purple.  I am not sure why this is the case, but I have been falling in love with various shades of purple as of late.  I have always loved the richness of gold, so "shades of royalty" is my inspiration today.  ModCloth's Golden Rule Dress oozes luxury through its lovely cream and gold fabric, and the soft purple Jessica Simpson suede platform peeptoe pumps add an extra oomph of class.  You can top the entire outfit off with some sparkly rhinestone pieces of jewelry (these are from JcPenney), or you can keep it simple with a pair of rhinestone stud earrings.  Regardless of what route you choose, you will have an outfit fit for a queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment