Friday, May 21, 2010

Pure Lust--Connect Me to the FC!

I have this habit of tearing out magazine pages of items I lust after... if you don't believe me, visit my apartment... and you'll find an accordion folder full of them.  I decided it would be a pet project of mine to start going through them on a regular basis and organizing them in some manner.  I am really not sure how to do it effectively yet, but I did rifle through some pages... and came up with this dress...

French Connections Romany Rose Dress is available at Bloomingdale's and Zappos, but at a whopping $178.  Mmmmm~ yeeeeeah, no.  Can't afford you right now, my lovely sweetheart neckline wonder, but I will be keeping my eye on you.  Also, here are a few other droolworthy dresses currently available at FC.

Now, French Connection's Floriana dress is quite the beaute, ain't she?  The whimsical print and the vibrant trim, and even the pleats scream, "I am perfect for summer!!"  **Sigh**  Yet, again, $198 is not quite budget-friendly... but a girl can dream, right?

The simplicity and class of black and white just never goes out of style for me.  This French Connection Dandy Voile Dress allows a girl to play up her shoe and accessory collection.  Why?  Because a brightly-colored shoe and some stand-out accessories would make a smashing outfit for so many occasions.

Well, it would be depressing for me to leave y'all with a bunch of dresses most of us cannot afford (easily, that is)... so I thought I would throw this one in.  I actually am contemplating purchasing this one, even though it isn't available in petites.  Banana Republic is never cheap, and the regular price of this Floral V-Neck Dress in Purple is no exception, but at $59.99 on sale, it is a great deal.  Plus, if you are a BR cardholder, you should have gotten coupons in the mail for 25% and 30% off opportunities!!

**Just on an unrelated note, I apologize for the irregularity of my posts this week.  I am still adjusting to balancing a heavy work schedule (the job that pays the bills)... and throwing all my time and effort into this passion.  Thanks for your patience!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment