Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I dub thee--The "Hello Dot"

One of my closest friends from law school acted as my muse when I named this ensemble, because she always thought that the possibility of calling me "Dot" was the funniest thing in the world (my legal, but rarely used, first name is Dorothy).  The moment my eyes caught this dress on the Asos website, I was hooked.  French Connection brings the classic black and white polka dot pattern to life in the "it" style one-shoulder dress.  I played the the subtle bow at the shoulder of the dress with the gathered bow on the clutch.  The soft lilac suede of the shoe acts as a subtle accompaniment to the bold print dress and bright shine of the teal clutch, but still adds a noticeable statement through its platform shape and girlish ruffle accent.  Last but not least, the glam headband adds the finishing touch to an outfit worthy of any "Gossip Girl" residing on the Upper East Side.  ;)
KUDOS FOR THIS OUTFIT GO TO:
*Asos - French Connection Polka Dot One Shoulder Dress
*Nordstrom - Steve Madden Regaal Pump in Lilac
*DSW - Sasha Gathered Bow Clutch in Blue
*Kohl's - Candie's Embellished Headband
*Overstock - 14K White Gold Overlay Martini Set CZ Posts

1 comment:

  1. ever since you posted this outfit, i could not get this dress outta my mind! i love everything about it...especially the darling bow detail at the shoulder.

    ReplyDelete