Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's in the Bag--Zac Posen for Target


There has been a CRAP TON of hype about the Zac Posen for Target line, and I was recently reminded of its launch by a dedicated FleurStyle reader Julie.  Thanks Julie!!  I picked out a few of my favorites, and wanted to share.  The item to top my list is his absolutely gorgeous brocade floral dress complete with a voluminous bow and edgy zipper, and therefore, it deserves the center spot!!  The line was released at Target last Sunday, April 25... and all I keep reading is that it's a mad sell-out at all Target stores!!  So, if you are a die-hard Posen fan, run out now to scope out what's left!!  Also, for those out there who do purchase an item, send me some feedback about what you thought about it... I would love the info.

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Thanks for posting this up Hae!! I went to Target on opening day for the collection (around 5pm) and almost everything was sold out! There were only a handful of tanks and and skirts.. the cute dresses seen in the preview were no where to be found. I did however, scavenged the return racks near the dressing room and found (and bought) a fabulous black and blue blazer:
    http://www.target.com/Zac-Posen-Target-Tuxedo-Jacket/dp/B003BM8EAC/ref=sc_qi_detaillink
    The quality of the blazer was great, and I envisioned this would go nicely with a plain white tee, skinny jeans and a pair of flats or heels. :)
    I'm excited to see what other designers will design for Target. Though I think some of their regular clothes are nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think having all these various designers, many of them high-end, is great for Target... and my wallet! I absolutely loved their Liberty of London line and am looking forward to perusing my Target for a few of these Zac Posen pieces you have posted. Now, if only they can get Louboutin to design a line for Target... how great would that be?! Hey, a girl can dream....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm definitely excited for the zac posen collection coming out for target! loving the top looks you picked out :)

    ReplyDelete