Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall Shopping Bag--Fuzzy Wuzzy Had a...

Old Navy's fall items leave me hankering for something cozy to wrap myself in or cover up--despite the fact that the temps are still in mild summer mode during the day--I have the rampant desire to light up a fire and huddle under a blanket with a book, and one or both of my dogs curled up by my feet. 
This longish wrap sweater would be perfect with skinny jeans or cords... or with a pair of dress pants for a more casual look at work.  You can dress it up or down based on what type of shirt you layer underneath.
I've focused on the idea of accumulating variations of the moto jacket trend that is hot for fall.  I love this one, because it will stretch and move with you because of the fleece fabric.
Another hot trend for the upcoming fall--as it has been for a few seasons prior--is military style.  ArdenB's version mixes the structure and sharpness of a military jacket with its cut and brass buttons with a fun and feminine ruffle detail along the edges.  Maybe this fall season will be the one in which I concoct the perfect alcoholic apple cider beverage... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment