Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's Fashion Week--Oh, to Look Deliciously Pretty...

Anyone that knows me is fully aware that I am obsessed with bows.  I have bow belts, bows on headbands, tops with bow accents, skirts with bow ties, and when I graduated from law school... my close gfs bought me a Tiffany bow necklace.  Years before that--M bought me a pair of miniature silver and pave stone bow earrings for my birthday.  Yes.  That's right.  Too many bows?  I think not... I continue to adore them.  The majority of DKNY's fashion week's offerings are adorned with bow sashes (or I just liked all the items that happened to be topped off with a bow), but the pretty doesn't end there.  Flowing scarves, dainty ruffles, floral prints, and girly shapes to the skirts and dresses could bring out the girly in anyone.  I also adored the one streamlined piece in the form of a double breasted v-neck sheath in a classic khaki shade.  I'll take one of each... thanks!
Just so that I can end this post with a bow, I lust after the Freshwater Pearl with Silver Marcasite Bow Necklace above.  I think it would look great with a scoopneck cardigan and tank for work, or a strapless or open neck dress for going out.  I haven't had the chance to watch the Gossip Girl season premiere, but the necklace screams a bit of Blair... don't you think?  While it has nothing specifically to do with the fall season, I might have to add that to my fall shopping bag.  Blair Waldorf is my fashion idol after all... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment