Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Shopping Bag--Smoking is Cool

Not that I want to be accused of sending young children the wrong message... but cigarette pants are hot for fall.  I especially love this version by Corey Lynn Calter, which comes with ankle zippers and some fun zipper detailing on the rump.  That being said, I hope no one is able to see your rump while you wear these pants, because I am a big proponent of the arse being covered when wearing leggings, skinny jeans/pants, cigarette pants... unless your body is just so perfect that you can get away with wearing cigarette or skinny pants with a more cropped top.  In my opinion, people wearing leggings should never have their butt hanging out... ever.  BTW--if you are that person with the perfect body, I hate you.  I think that this paired with a breezy feminine tunic would be a great combo.  Add a moto-style vest for a more interesting twist.  Chunky cage sandals or booties would be the perfect footwear for this outfit.

JBrand's cigarette cord pants offer a softer version of the zippered pair above.  I see it paired with a fitted flannel shirt and tucked into riding boots for maximum comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment