Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall Shopping Bag--Lovely Greys

This past weekend was the first time I actually felt the need to throw a cardigan in my bag for the evening.  As if I ever need an excuse to shop, my favorite clothing transition is that of summer to fall.  So--of course--I have been filling up shopping bags on all online retail sites in my excitement.  I've been really excited about the color grey for the upcoming chilly weather, so these shoes were exceedingly droolworthy for me. 
The Nine West Ambitious pumps in grey suede is the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe for work or play.  M fancies them in the Taupe Patent (as our quest for the perfect nude shoe continues), so we might have to just buy both and rotate each pair between the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment